MTA, Inc. has over 20 years of experience providing quality engineering support. We currently support the Engineering Directorate of the AMRDEC at Redstone Arsenal in the areas of Quality Management, Quality Engineering, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability Engineering and System Assessments.
MTA, Inc. provides support for the AMRDEC assessment of AMCOM managed weapon systems reliability and maintainability, particularly support for the Army’s Stockpile Reliability Program. We perform Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Reliability Tests, Design Review, Quality Assessments, Configuration Audits and Acceptance Inspections.
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM)
- Engineering Change Proposals
- Stockpile Reliability/Surveillance
- Criticality Analysis (CA)
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Environmental Street Screening Policy, Procedural & Quality